Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blog Face Lift, Twitter, and More

So… what do you think of my new Blog Lift?  My friend Tee is starting a new business, and I begged to be her very first customer!  I wanted to keep my blog-lift very simple, migrate to a three column template, and add some graphics, and new signature line.  With little or no suggetions/direction from me… she still managed to pull it off :)  You can visit Tee’s beautiful creative blog HERE (and also get in touch with her if you‘ve got something special for your blog in mind!).  With competitive rates, and quick turn-around, what’s not to love?

 

Along with the blog-lift, I’ve incorporated Twitter updates (left side-bar)… so you can see what’s going on here in Jacksonville, Florida. 

 

As you can see, today is slated to work on Convention Swaps (I’ve committed to three organized swaps, and of course one general swap… what WAS I thinking?), and my New Catalog Open House and Rubber Stamp Garage Sale on July 8th!  There will be two sessions for the open house (one at 11am, and a second at 5pm)..  lots of retired and lovingly used stamps for sale, take ‘n take, and door prizes too!  Please be sure to RSVP if you are attending (click Email ME in the left side-bar). 

 

On Monday, I’ll begin working on my Royal Blog Tour entries… with creative projects from the new catalog.  I have to wait for Mr. Brown to arrive (UPS) as he’s in total possession of my new stamp sets and supplies.

 

Hoping you had a happy and wonderful 4th… Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you at the Open House!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Tee said...

Thanks again Sharon for letting me play in your sand box!

Tee