Friday, June 19, 2009

Wow… Videos, Stampin’ Up! and You Tube!

Did you know that Stampin’ Up! is now on the You Tube Channel?  Check out this link for a lot of fun and informative videos presented by the Corporate Office of Stampin’ Up! 

I have been so busy working on this weekends’ stamp camp… I almost forgot that Sunday is Fathers’ Day… boy would I be in the dog house!!  Tomorrow after my camp, I’ll have to put together a special card for my very special DH!

Are you ready for summer yet?  Stampin’ Up! is offering a very special summer picnic stamp set/kit with the publishers of Country Living Magazine!  This is a really fun set… the list of everthing included is below!

118070Lcountrylivingcbyu

 

 

Country Living Summer Cookout Kit 118070 Price: $24.95  On my Demonstrator Website HERE.

With the simple and speedy projects in the Country Living Summer Cookout Kit, every summer gathering will become a celebration!

The Summer Cookout Kit contains


Summer Entertaining stamp set
• Table Tent die-cut sheets (1 each of 4 colors)
• Invitation die-cut sheetsShCoaster sheets (1 each of 4 colors)
• Tag die-cut sheet
• Printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
• Printed recipe cards
• Large white open-end envelopes
• Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot
• Ruby Red Classic Stampin’ Spot
• Linen thread
• Bamboo skewers

 

I’ve got new cards to share from my camp… and you’ll see them all right here.. tomorrow :)  See you then!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: