Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stampin’ Up! Spotlight on CARDS Magazine Blog… and Side Step Card Class June 13th

Sorry about not posting for a few days!  I thought I had posted I would be taking a few days off… but must have deleted it in error.. OOPS!  So.. what have I been doing?  I managed to go through all my retired stamps, pulled the ones I will be selling on July first and put them into alphabetical order.  Now, I will need to type up the entire list with pricing… and then post it! 

Today, the CARDS Magazine Blog featured a wonderful sweet article about Stampin’ Up!  They publishers are eagerly awaiting release of the new Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog on July 1st.. Read the article on the CARDS Magazine Blog (posted June 10th).

I’ve been playing with all my new stamps… and making new samples for upcoming classes, took care of a few housekeeping issues, and now I’m just about ready to go… Yesterday, I took a pamper myself day… got the peds done, the hair done… and now I’m feeling fresh and ready to go!! Today is my exploding box class, and Saturday will be the side step card class.

This is going to be a really fun class.. we’ll be constructing the base for three Side Step Cards per the tutorial by Yvonne Metz (Yvonne’s Stamping Place).  I’ve asked you to bring along your paper trimmer with a scoring blade so you will get hands on experience in cutting the base for this card.  It’s a little tricky, so we’ll take our time, do it three times..and you’ll be a master at these cards by the time we are done!  I’ll precut all the other pieces for you… (or you might have to spend the night) and then all you will need to do is stamp and assemble!  Class size is limited to allow for hands-on and one on one instruction… sign up early if you plan to attend!

June2009Sidestep_card_class

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: