Friday, June 26, 2009

Jacksonville Starz Meetup and Swap

Once a month, the Jacksonville Starz Group Meets to swap, share business tips, ideas, friendship, and food… This month it was at the Golden Corral Restaurant on Beach Blvd. near San Pablo Road. Oflcourse, not everyone can always attend the meetings, and if you're interested in becoming a demonstrator and checking out the 'opportunity' you are more than welcome to join us, simply click Email ME in my side bar >>>>>>>>

He're we are all busily working on an innovative punchy lamb by Joy and Tee...


As usual, a fun time was had by all! We had demonstrations, make n take projects, and even played a round of Family Feud! The winning participants were awarded with gorgeous Stampin' Up! Glitter in a variety of colors..


Of course, even the losing team had a good time too... as you can see by their smiling faces!


This month, we used a Stamping 411 card layout for the challenge… You can view the sketch HERE. My swap used a stamp set that is NOT in the new catalog preview... so I cannot show it to you until July 1 (oops). It was a little different than my usual style, even though my friend and fellow demo Susan picked out which one was mine right away (and I thought I was fooling them... :-)

We had lots of fun again this month... as you can tell from the photos, this one missing our photographer (Lee)... and remember... if you're having a bad month, you need us (come to the meeting), if you're having a good month, we need you (come to the meeting)!


Want to see more cards from the downline meetup and swap? Check back tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Draygonflies said...

We did have a great time! Thank you to everyone who helped and participated! I have to say though, the adorable punch lamb was all Joy. All I did was punch a shape and hand it to her... she came up with him. She's so creative!

Tee

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Joy did such a great job on her demo of the little lamb!! I know everyone enjoyed it. Loved your watercoloring demo Tee, too! Can't wait to apply your technique to my new natures' nest stamp set which I'll demo for the blog tour... great tips about shading, coloring, etc. We can always use a tip or two! THANKS to all who helped!