Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It’s only Tuesday, and It’s been a very LONG Week!

Happy Birthday Uncle Jim! Don’t know if you’ll see this, but you know you’re my fav… hope it’s a good one!

Can you believe it? It’s only Tuesday… and I feel like it’s Friday (or perhaps I wish it was Friday… ) I finished up all the wedding favors and menu/place cards I’ve been working on for Sarah’s wedding today, and had repair people here at the same time… I waited until 10pm this evening for one of them when he finally called to say he was on his way (are you kidding???). Oh well, tomorrow is another day….

And then, before you know it.. it will be July 1st and the launch of the New Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalog! I’ve been working with some of the new sets for my 1st Wednesday card club… and trying to find a time to do my open house and Rubber Stamp Garage Sale Event, and of course need to work on my July calendar too… work, work, work… and all I want to do is Stamp, Stamp, Stamp!!

This is a card we did at the stamp a stack last weekend…. it’s actually a pseudo case of a card from my friend Debbie… she gave me the card as part of a Christmas gift (set of cards) a year or so ago, and I had totally forgotten about it until she sat here in my house and said.. gee, this looks like a card I made! Guess what, I believe I case’d her card and didn’t even remember! Stuff just hangs around my brain way too long…

IMG_4682

The next card is one we’ll be doing at the 1st Wednesday Card Club.. It has an autumn theme, but I just couldn’t resist! Love the colors, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. The wheat image was stamped with versamark… and everything punched and mounted with stampin’ dimensionals. (do I sound tired, ‘cause I am!)

I love the little maple leaf image in this new stamp set, part of a sneak peek provided to demonstrators only, called “Autumn Days”. I think they’re going to love making the card at club too… now I have to come up with another project or two… tomorrow!

cbyu_simplenewcattyfall0709

Gosh.. it has been a really long day… I’ve got so much photography to catch up on, and specials to post July 1…. and the Royal Blog Tour to work on too I think you’re really going to love the projects I’ll be sharing!

See you soon!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Loved seeing your cards..and loving the new in-colors! So sad about Baja Breeze though =( Anyway, please let me know when your Open House will be. Will be there if I can get a sitter!