Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bella Inspired by… a Caviar Bowl?

I recently began receiving a new magazine called “Food and Wine” and this month, on page 60 there was a photo of a “horn caviar bowl” by Arca… at first glance, I thought it was a rug, the color combination was interesting and I whisked the page away to my stamping room!  Here’s a snippet of the page, I see “in colors” don’t you?

micuccicollectioncaviarbowlbyarca 

After playing around with different papers, inks and stamps… here is the card I came up with, inspired of course by the little caviar bowl:

adinispireddoorcard  

In retrospect, it kind of looks like a door, doesn’t it??  The square crystal brad was embossed over with gold embossing powder…  kind of cool!

Stamps:  Bella Toile, Bella’s Bloom

Papers:  Sage Shadow, Dusty Durango, More Mustard

Inks:  Dusty Durango Classic Ink, Versamark

Accessories:  Crystal (square) brad, gold embossing powder

Have a lovely stampin’ day.. see you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: