Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Beautiful Day for RAK

It’s always a beautiful day when you receive beautiful cards in the mail… and this week I’ve been fortunate enough to receive THREE!! 

This first one is from the lovely and talented Esther… I think she wondered if I would recognize this stamp set (and of course I do).  The flowing tulip is a two step stamp from a few years ago, and one of the first Stampin’ Up! stamp sets Esther purchased from me!  I love the beautiful purple tones, and the dotted textured background.. what a pleasant surprise to receive in the mail!!

 

esthersrakbdaycbyu0709tulip 

The next RAK is from a fellow demonstrator, Cheryl.  Cheryl has been battling cancer… so I sent her a card full of hope, wishes, and prayers last week.  She is a very strong lady, and talented stamper too as you can see!  I love the DSP, double scallop punched trim, and oval all stamp on this card… the colors are so fresh and fun, reminds me of spring!

rakcheryl_0609c byu 

I can tell you that the third RAK was from Clara, but I’ll be darned if I can find the card right now.. my stampin’ room is a mess after working and designing most of the day.  I cleaned up (a bit) quickly before one of my downline came over so we could work on an upcoming event she will be hosting on Friday, and must have scooped Clara’s card up in the frenzy.  I’ll be sure to post it when I locate it.. of course, it’s quite lovely, so you’ll want to see it too!

Be back tomorrow with my swap and others from our “local” downline meeting… I’m sure I’ll have plenty to share!

Sharon

Technorati Tags: ,,,
Pin It!

No comments: