Monday, May 11, 2009

WOW… A Blog Award from Rose!

I don’t believe I’ve ever received such a nice award… but I did yesterday from Rose!  Actually, I’m not sure I’ve ever received any blogging awards, and the fact that it arrived on Mothers’ Day made it even more special :-) The award is for showing great attitude and gratitude… Thanks Rose!

 

LemonadeAward

 

Now it’s my turn to share this fabulous and fun award with others who have visited my blog and shared their comments, great attitude, and gratitude.

FIrst I have to award these frequent fliers:  They are always taking the time to leave wonderful comments on my blog:

Ret - the Queen of Comments

Tee - Stamper, Blogger, and Author

Connie - Artistic Inkspirations

Michelle

Yvonne

Clair and Sharni

Mary Fish

Of course there are many more great comments left by others who do not have blogs, or have already been awarded, like Patty Bennett, Rose, and Aimee… they’re great friends and bloggers too… but we want to spread the warmth and gratitude.

So… long story shot, here are the  rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award):
- Comment on this blog.- Copy the award and save to your computer, and then upload it to your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Hope you all have a great day!

 

Sharon

 

 

Technorati Tags:
Pin It!

1 comment:

Clair said...

OMG just catching up on my blog hopping & seen this! WOW! what a lovely surprise, Thank you so much.

Hugs

Clair & Sharni
xxx