Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Having Fun and Meeting!

Yesterday I posted my new CHEAP $5.oo tutorial for the magical exploding/floating box using the ocean commotion stamp set… view that post HERE

AND… tomorrow, I will announce a blog candy winner… qualifications are:  leave a post with a tool tip, or place an order, read more HERE on that POST.

And… the $75.00 sign up kit expires at the end of the month.. YIKES… yes, it includes only scrapbook supplies.. but.. how many of you stampers out there ALREADY have ink pads, pens, paper, etc… great way to start your business your way, and a great way to receive a discount of 20% or more on exclusive products (hint, hint… )  I’m trying REALLY hard to sign up two more demos by the end of June… too, and may just “sweeten the pot” per se… Call me if you’re interested!!  OR simply go to my SU WEBSITE CREATEDBYU  click on the Join Now button in the upper right corner, and copy/paste JoinMyExclusiveTeam into the password box… I’ll be in touch soon too!

NOW don’t you just know by looking at them??? THESE people are FUN!!  These are pictures from our most recent downline meeting at the Golden Corral Restaurant.. the weather was really bad, so many just didn’t venture out… but everyone who came had a GREAT time!!

Here are Joy and Tee… capturing the “moment”… and I giggle every time I look at this photo!! (psst… I was there!!)

 

Picture 004

Gina, Eva, and Lisa..

 

downline0509b downlinemtg0509a

And even more pictures of the some of the group members…  Robin demo’d  a scallop butterfly.. how fun!!

 Picture 007Picture 001

Food, friends, make ‘n takes.. q & a… WOW!!!

 

 Picture 002 Picture 006

If you know any of these ladies, please call them to book a workshop, I’d love to see their businesses grow.. they are so much fun, and so creative!! 

 

Picture 005

See you tomorrow with a Freebie Friday Blog Candy Winner!!!  Make sure you Enter NOW!!

{Hugs}

Sharon

 

Pin It!

No comments: