Sunday, May 10, 2009

Michelle Zindorf Jacksonville Workshop

Good Morning and Happy Mothers’ Day!  I’ve got a very important announcement to make… one which you are NOT going to want to miss!

On February 20th and 21st I will have the pleasure of hosting Michelle Zindorf Brayer Workshops right here in Jacksonville, Florida!  I am so excited to have this opportunity!  If you're not familiar with the Michelle's work, check out this card which I plan to CASE very soon.  It's just one sample of Michelle's fabulous talent!


There are two levels of workshop, beginner and advanced.  Classes are limited to 10 people, to allow for personalized training.  The beginner class IS a pre-requisite to attend the advanced workshops, and the fee is $125.00 for each.  Most supplies are included. 


I know it seems like a long way out, but the classes are ALREADY beginning to fill.  Michelle will soon post the dates on her  blog.... so if you're one of my readers, a local SU! demonstrator, or just interested in learning some of Michelle's fabulous brayer techniques, be sure to email her at mzindorf@aim.com to reserve your spot (pre-payment is required)! 


Have a Happy Mothers Day! 

Pssst… wouldn’t this be a fabulous Mothers’ Day Gift to yourself, your Mom or a crafty friend?


Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

One of these days I'll get to go to one of her workshops.. she does such gorgeous work. I have cased "one" of her cards.. they all are wow cards!! Can't wait to see yours!!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

One of these days I'll get to attend one of Michele's workshops.. You are so lucky to get to go to one, especially hosting one!! Wow!! Can't wait to see your cased card. I have cased "one" of her cards.. and all of them always get a "WOW' from customers!!

Ret said...

Ohhhh Sharon, this is absolutely fantabulous!! I have never so badly wished I lived in Florida!!! hehe Just so I could go with you to Michelle's workshops!!!!!! woohooo wouldn't that just be so funn!!!

Ret said...

Heyyy, silly me, forgot to wish you a wonderful Happy Mother's day!!!