Saturday, May 9, 2009

Leaving, On a Jet Plane… EBook, and One Sheet Wonder

With my new ‘e-book’ in hand, and a bag jam packed FULL of stampin’ supplies, I’m off to Utah this morning.  I will be visiting Layton and nursing my son through his upcoming knee surgery.  A totally unexpected turn of events, but you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do.  Much of my time will be spent monitoring, transporting, and changing bandages… and in my spare time, I will try to create new and special stampin’ projects for your enjoyment! 

I had to totally rearrange my classes and workshops… So, while I am gone, don’t forget to take advantage of the FREE ONE SHEET WONDER template and/or card kit thru May 20th!  Read THIS post for more information. Who wouldn’t want to receive this great class FREE!!

I came across a couple great tutorials this morning while cleaning out my inboxes…

I had to re-pack my suitcase and add more stampin’ supplies after seeing Michelle Zindorf’s Post Love Story #207 this morning!!  I know I will definitely case-n gorgeous card!

At the 1st Wednesday Stamp Club, someone asked me about the flower on page 9 of the occasions mini catalog… and guess what?  I found a tutorial link for that flower too!  Check out Ink Me Baby One More Time for a fabulous step by step tutorial!

 

Don’t forget, you can place your orders while I’m away at my Online Stampin’ Up! Store.  I hope to hear from you soon, and thanks a bunch for visiting!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: