Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Featuring Very Versatile and Pocket Silhouettes OSW

The current Occasions Mini Catalog has a FABULOUS stamp set on page 9. If you haven’t seen it yet, click on the link on my side bar, and then go to page 9! The Very Versatile stamp set is just that.. very versatile. Complete with 8 sayings suitable for inside and outside of cards, and one delicately graceful floral image, it retails for just $25.95 … that’s less than $3.00 a stamp… WOW!

Here are two more of my One Sheet Wonder Cards, featuring the floral image from the Stampin’ Up! Very Versatile stamp set:










As you can see… the cardstock and embellishments for both cards are exactly a

like.. I simply flipped over the Walk In the Park Double Sided Designer Series Paper to give each card it’s own very special ‘look’.

These next two One Sheet Wonder Cards were cut using the Stampin’ Up! Exclusive Movers and Shakers Bigz XL die ($114506 / $39.95). The die has a magnetic base and a moveable curly label punch which allows you to position the ‘window’ anywhere on the card… YES! Anywhere! When this die showed up in the new Idea Book and Catalog (IBC) I had absolutely NO intention ofpurchasing it… I had my curly label punch, and paper cutter… and couldn’t imagine NEEDING this die. But then I borrowed one for a couple of days and… the rest is history!



These cards feature the “Pocket Silhouettes” Stampin’ Up! Stamp Set (#111672 / $set of 6 / $18.95) which is great for stamped images, backgrounds, and more… it happens to be one of my current favorites and one that I don’t think I’ll ever outgrow! Again, few changes on these cards, just a flip of the designer series paper, and a few tweaks… two great cards!


Be sure to check my post tomorrow… You could receive this One Sheet Wonder Templa

te FREE!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

I have been debating on getting that die too... guess I'll have to order it next! Beautiful cards.. will have to case some for my next cards galore class end of this month.. I love that Walk in the Park paper!! TFS!!