Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Candy Reminder…

Just a quick reminder.. On May 30th, I’ll have a drawing for blog candy as seen in THIS POST late last week.  Don’t forget to visit that post and leave a comment or place an online order to qualify! 

Don’t have any cards to share today… so what have I been up to?

I’ve been working furiously on setting up a new blog for Cindy Fodor, a demo and friend from Littlestown, Pennsylvania.  It’s still a work in progress… but be sure to bookmark her site, STAMP THE LOVE.

My calendar for June has been updated with new classes and offerings… check out my EVENTS HERE.

I’m also working on the tutorial for the UNDER THE SEA magical exploding box, which I hope to post within the next day or so… Check out the >>UNDER THE SEA BOX HERE<<

Many of you have already reserved your spot for the February Brayer Workshop with Michelle Zindorf (2/20/09 and 2/21/09)…  The workshop will be held here in my Jacksonville, Florida home… be sure to email Michelle (mzindorf@aim.com) to reserve your spot and make payment arrangements to reserve your spot! 

June 1st is just a few days away, and so is the LAST CHANCE LIST of retired accessories and stamps from Stampin’ Up!  Be sure to check back on June 1st for the complete list… and new specials for hostesses effective June 1!

See you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: