Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another 2 for 5 card, and my downline meeting swap

Another card created for a recent 2 for $5 stamping session.  This card uses the Friends 24/7 stamp set.  Stampers almost always seem to enjoy coloring. Perhaps it awakens child like senses.  We used Stampin’ Up! watercolor pencils to color the delicate floral image on the front of this card, and stamped the background image with lovely lilac ink.  Everyone seems to enjoy purple and green color combinations, they are always so fresh and crisp!

247friendslavender 

My swap card for the downline meeting… I totally forgot I was supposed to use a technique on it!!  OOPS!!  I was really quite down to the final hour on this one, I had to leave my home at 4:30… swung by Lee’s house to pick her up, and then went to the Golden Corral on Beach Boulevard to set up.  We brought tons of samples, cards, boxes, and scrapbook pages to inspire our team members… and it was a really fun evening!  FYI… if you’re interested in joining Stampin’ Up! and want to see what’s it’s all about, we meet at 6:00 pm on the fourth Thursday of each month (except when it falls on a holiday… and then it is moved to the Fourth Monday)…

Do  you recognize the background stamp?  YUP!! It’s from the Friends 24/7 stamp set… I just LOVE that image!!  It creates such a beautiful background, doesn’t it? 

branchout_4550cbyu_burgundy

Stamps:  Branch Out, Friends 24/7

Classic Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery

Cardstock:  Kraft, Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy

 

Don’t forget to enter the contest to win fabulous BLOG CANDY (Posted on Friday 5/22)… You could be the lucky winner… and there are three ways to win!!

 

See you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

3 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

Ut oh, one of us is losing our mind, and I hope it's me, LOL! I'm looking all over for the card that goes with the supply list that includes Branch Out and the colors Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, Kraft, and Very Vanilla.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Yes... It was definitely ME losing my mind!! Thanks for the heads-up, Joyce!!

Ret said...

Hi Sharon, Your cards are so pretty!!! I love them both, the colors are great.

anddddd btw...you haven't lost it!!!hehe