Saturday, May 30, 2009

And the Blog Candy Winner IS… Lucky Number 7!

LINDI… Now you need to email me your address, so I can ship your blog candy directly to YOU!!  I hope you enjoy it!

June is packed full of surprises… Stampin’ Up! will be releasing the “Last Chance List” for retired stamps and accessories on June 1st.  Place your orders quickly and directly at my ONLINE Stampin’ Up! Store… many items will sell out quickly.

Extra hostess benefits when you host an in-home workshop or book party!!  Full details will be posted on June 1, but book your party early… dates will fill quickly!

New catalog sneak peek.. WOW.. can you believe it’s almost July?  (The new Idea Book and Catalog will come out July 1)… but check back here for a sneak peek of the new catalog in June.

Now… just in case you missed it, here is the blog candy which Lindi won:

blogcandy0509cbyu

See you tomorrow with some really great scrapbook pages for beginners!!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Just making sure you got my address in the email I sent you. Thanks again for the blog candy. :) I'm excited to receive it! :)

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

NO... did not receive your address, still waiting!