Thursday, May 7, 2009

1st Wednesday Card Club… And a Flower Pot Card

Yesterday was the 1st Wednesday Card Club… what a great group of ladies!  This Wednesday, we made flower pot cards.  They used a variety of embosslits and sizzlits, and the Big Shot along with scraps of cardstock and designer paper in my scrap bin.  Each and every card turned out beautiful… and they were all very different too!  We also made a second card using the Echoes of Kindness Hostess Level 2 set, a CASE of a Leadership Swap I received a few months ago (no name on it, or I’d give the maker due credit).  That card has been on my demo board for a couple months, and is often complimented… so the ladies were really excited to make it. 

Here is the flower pot card sample I made for the class:

anotherflowerpotcardclub 

And here is the Echoes of Kindness cased card:

casecardclub

Well, I’ve got to start packing for Utah tomorrow, and I’ve begun working on some very special samples for the blog tour May 15th and 16th… so stay tuned for the wonderful tour!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Ret said...

I've finally had a few minutes to myself and wanted to tel you what a fabulous card you've made with the verse from Mother Teresa! I love it!!! Your flower pot card is beautiful!!! Very nice!!!!

allexgirl said...

Very,very nice.
Thank you.