Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Walk in the Forest... and a sneak peek for my Stamp A Stack

The new Occasions Mini Catalog is just full of delightful stamp sets!  I've really had a lot of fun with Forest Friends, and I just know you will too! 

This was a really quick and cute card that I think my club ladies will love.  It actually features three stamp sets (thoughts and prayers, Oval All, and Forest Friends) and three punches (scalloped oval, large oval, and trio flower).  The 'grass' was hand cut with my paper snips, varying depth and width of the grass 'blades'.

forestfriendsmeets28787_tho

Card Stock:  Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla

Classic Ink:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa

Stampin' Write marker:  Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink

This is a card we'll be doing at my stamp - a -stack a week from Saturday.  The stamp-a-stack will feature masculine cards.  We'll be making fathers' day cards too, but as always, you'll have the opportunity to change the salutation to meet your needs... ie it can be happy birthday, or thinking of you, etcetera.  The card sample features the fabulous "To the Nines" designer series textured paper, the "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set, and a clip embellishment.  The image is very soft and was kind of difficult to photograph... surprised me to pieces!

thoughts_tree9832987

Come back tomorrow.. I've got a big surprise tutorial for you... something you've never seen before!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Jean from jlfstudio said...

My forest friends set arrived Monday. This looks like a fun project to CASE. Don't have Thoughts and Prayers yet though so will have to see what else I might have that will do the trick. Very cool grass :D

Hugs and blessings - Jean

Ret said...

awwwww, this is just so cute! I love it, makes me think of Bambi & Thumper :)