Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two Cards… One Double Sided Paper

Preparing for my upcoming one sheet wonder class, I decided to use the Stampin’ Up! Walk in the Park Double Sided Designer Paper.  The paper I chose had a geometrical kiwi kiss and white pattern on one side, and a basic gray, going gray, and whisper white leaf pattern on the reverse side.  I hope to have my stamp camp participants make two cards of each design during the class, yet change them up a bit by reversing only the paper.  THIS is quite a challenge in itself.  Exactly what do basic gray and kiwi kiss have in common??  YIKES.. what have I done?

These are two (more) of the cards we will be making during the class.  I don’t know how true I will stay to my original plan… We will make 14 cards and matching envelopes, and making each one ‘different’ yet still the same has been a bit more of a challenge than I had anticipated.  (Perhaps I should have chosen that Baja Breeze reversible…. easy pattern instead!!)

2eureka2834708u9iuoswcbyuma

The stamp set used in the sample above is called “Many Happy Returns” and features three stamps in all.  I’ve added a photo corner punch layer, and as you can see we did change the stamped image, and reversed the paper… but everything else is exactly alike.  The paper is Naturals White Card Stock, which has a slight hint of grey in the fibre of the paper.

I’ll be posting more of the One Sheet Wonder Samples in the forthcoming week… but not all :-)  I’ve got some calligraphy calling my name.

Special Note to my stampers:  (You know who you are…)  I’m going to have to change the date of the OSW due to an unexpected family situation.  You’ll be getting an email update soon in the mail.

See you tomorrow!!  Hope you liked my reversible cards!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: