Friday, April 17, 2009

Swaps... Missed You Abby, and Dana...

Our group downline meeting and swap was last night.. and I WAS IN CONTROL!!  I'm not a control freak or anything.. possibly more like the class clown which is very funny because I doubt there are many who even remember me from high school.. shy, demure, quiet... scared of my own shadow!  Certainly not someone who would be "IN CONROL" or who would run a major downline meeting... oh, you've come a long way, baby!

The meeting was quick and featured a fabulous tutorial by my fabulous new found friend and fellow demo Tee !!  I can't wait to teach faux etching at my next techniques class... Pssst.. I might just schedule one EARLY!!!  Believe me, you'll be absolutely amazed!!

This time, the swap was a 'contest'... not everyone participated, in fact we only had 9 swappers due to illness, business commitments, newborn lambs, etc... I shared my swap in yesterday's post (by mistake... it was supposed to be in today's post... oops!)  Anyway, over the next couple of days I'll share the rest of the swaps... can you guess who won the contest?

evaapril_09j;UWOIJ,C8

I think this swap belonged to one of my downline, Eva... but forgot to ask if it was hers!!  She just loves the baroque motifs stamp set, don't know what she'd do if it were to retire in June.  Isn't it pretty?

 

CUPCAKE73298432098CRISTINA

This creative cupcake was submitted by Christina, using the heart image from the "Always" stamp set to make a luscious fluffy frosted cupcake.  I really love that cherry on the top!

andnowmyregrets92798lkjl;j

It's hard to resist this stamp set, found in the new mini catalog!  Sense of Time (113804 / set of 4 / $22.95) has gears and wheels, the large clock and greeting featured on the card, and a second quote from Bonnie Friedman which reads " An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth".  I'm not sure who made this swap, but love the cracked glass clock!

See you tomorrow with more swaps and card ideas!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rachel Bleich said...

Those are great. I will so be CASING the cupcake. I just finally got the Always set and this is definitely my thing...outside the box! I will be looking forward to seeing more tomorrow.