Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Much Work, So Little Time

This has been a very busy couple of weeks for me!  Craft shows, bridal invitations, and now an unscheduled trip to Layton Utah to play nurse for my son, a Sargeant in the USAF who is stationed at nearby Hill AFB.  I’ve had to rearrange my schedule as I’ll be gone for 9 days.  Luckily, my daughter will be back from her post baccalaureate study program in Switzerland before I leave.  I’m hoping she has taken lots of beautiful pictures that I can share with everyone!

Here are a couple more One Sheet Wonder Cards we’ll be doing at my stamp camp which is NOW on May 4th… they use the same basic layout, and the reverse side of the Walk in the Park Double Sided Designer Papers. 

4ovalall123870987urcbyumay0

With the help of my signo white gel pen, I’ve embellished the basic gray designer paper… and brought it to life!  Don’t you just LOVE that new organza ribbon too?

See you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

BEAUTIFUL cards! What great colors.

:)