Monday, April 20, 2009

Simply Layered Card Class

 

Looking over some of the swaps I received at the downline meeting last week, I decided that it might be fun to host a simply layered card class.  Five cards in all, using a variety of stamps and simple DTP techniques, attendees will be invited to make two of each design.  Although most of the cards are one layer, those that do have layers will be minimal.  ALL cards can be created quite quickly.  Watch my schedule for time and dates on my Stampin’ Up! Online Store and Website:  HERE for more info. 

simplelayers23--475-98icbyu

It’s going to be a really fun class, hope to see you there!

Sharon

 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That's really cool.. I get a big group of women that do card making 2 x a year and this would be perfect for them! Thanks for sharing this.