Sunday, April 12, 2009

More from Manhattan... and Chocolate Glitter Too

Have you seen the new Chocolate Glitter?  How about Chocolate Glitter coupled with Textured Bronze Metallic Card Stock?  I've been wanting to try this ever since SU! shared a sneak peek of the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder in January... Two cards to share today!

manhattanchocolate983948

After embossing the bronze textured card stock, I used a two way glue pen to highlight the ridges on the embossed image.  Working in small sections, I glittered and glued until the entire image was glittered.  The verse is from the new mini catalog "Very Versatile", and was embossed with black classic ink and clear EP.  I took a double length of ribbon, and tied a simple over hand knot in the middle to form the sash or bow on this card too.

Here's another card done with the Very Versatile stamp set and bronze textured paper, with a more clean and simple look:

very38y9jversatile8347flowe

I used my two way glue pen to glitter the flowers on the sole flower image from the stamp set, and again embossed clear ep on black ink for the greeting.

Happy Easter to all... I hope to see you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow... love the bronze roses! Very Classy =) Rose

nuts4stampin said...

Love the bronze Manhattan floral card. Glitzy, but not too much. Gorgeous! TFS!