Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Demo Swap Cards

As promised... here are more of the swap cards from the downline meeting this past week.

This first one features the "bird on a branch" stamp set.  It's a fun and masculine card which was created by Lee... we'll be doing this at my stamp a stack too.

lee_card389gh

I'm not sure who made this fun little beachy card.. I like how it was off-set on the background cardstock, gives it a fun look.  The background is embossed and then sponged to give it a sky and sand appearance.  I didn't realize that the sample I picked up was torn along the edge, guess I'll have to look  a bit closer next time!

beach_card_swap7eri

This is Tee's contribution... she always does great work, and decided to do a pretty bookmark.  (Note:  This stamp set and striped paper is no longer available.)

tee_bookmark_2389ujfdkl

I've got two more to post... but the pictures did not come out very nicely, I'm going to have to re-shoot them so I'll save them for next week.  Have a lovely weekend!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: