Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Gellin... Simple Oval All Card

Gellin' the day away... to a pretty pink pirouette oval all card!  I used my white signo gel pen to draw dots, lines, and more dots and create a simple border for a simply sweet card.  I'm not sure what made me do this.. but the result was a very pretty and soft thank you card!

pinkthankyou_occastions0287

I used a straight line up and draw lines and dots, my scoring blade in 1/4" increments to make the scored lines, and a blender pen to add color to the oval all punched image.  The white gel pen got a little bit of a workout today, don't you think?

Supplies:

Card Stock/ Ink:  Pink Pirouette

Stamps:  Oval All (NEW!)

Ribbon: 5/8" satin ribbon (NEW!)

Punches:  Scalloped Oval (NEW!), scalloped border

Other:  Fiskars paper trimmer with scoring blade, and White Signo Gel Pen, blender pen

Have a wonderful week!  Check back tomorrow for a really pretty one layer card.. you're going to be delightfully surprised!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: