Friday, April 24, 2009

Hodgepodge Hinge Card

 

This is yet another card we will be making in the advanced stamping class.   Featuring 4 movement cards, the class will fill quickly… be sure to reserve your spot.. check out my online stampinup store and calendar here.

This cute and fresh card feature a hidden hinge.. scroll down to see the open card.

hingecard_closedviewcbyu

hingecard_openviewbajacbyu

When I first saw the instructions for the hinge card, I knew immediately I would need to change them… the back of the original version exposed the very sharp brad prongs which secure the actual hinge.  I cut the layers 1/4” smaller so that I could add the chocolate chip layer to cover the brad prongs.  Other than that, you can view the original bunny hinge card on Leanne Griff’s site here

I’ve got to go make chicken parmesan for dinner… so no more stampin’ today!

See you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lindam530 said...

Very pretty card...Love that Baja Breeze!