Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dream A Little Hummingbird Card

The “Dream A Little” stamp set is a level 3 set which you can get for FREE when you hostess a Stampin’ Up! workshop or book party.  As a hostess set, it will retire when the new catalog surfaces in just a few months.  I’ve made a lot of cards with this set as it’s one of my very favorites.

This is a cute and quick card which I made for the Leadership Convention in January… and actually had forgotten all about it until today, when it showed up on the Stampin’ Up! Stampers’ Showcase for Demonstrators!

dreamalittle11403-200606d3cbyu

Funny.. when it showed up on the showcase, I didn’t even remember it was my card until I saw my name by it!!  The background of the card, and around the rose red bird was stippled with rose red ink, and the leaf image from the set was stamped multiple times in Old Olive Classic Ink.  Tied with rose red narrow grosgrain ribbon, it made a very cute, quick and classy card!

It’s been a crazy day… I’ve been busy rearranging my schedule and classes so that I can fly out to Utah for my son’s knee surgery.  I’ll be gone for 9 days… but hopefully the surgery will go well.. Anyone out there in Layton or Ogden Utah?  I’ll be arriving on the 9th.. missing my first Mothers’ Day ever with my daughter and husband… but the flights were much less expesive, and you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do!! 

See you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the Hummer card Sharon... so delicate!!