Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Altered Designer Paper 3 Technique Card

Doodling today... with my white gel pen.  I love the new Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper... but each time I start to use it, I put it back down.  The basic gray leaves, flowers and ferns are very pretty... but just didn't pop enough.  Armed with my white gel pen, the paper was transformed and sprouted a new life on it's own!

fauxwalkinthe238748_parkdp

The white areas on the DSP are all added with my white signo gel pen.  I didn't highlight everything, just the stuff that was already lighter on the paper.  Made it more 'alive' and fun, don't you think?

The glitter background staging the faux metal floral image was made with heat 'n stick powder and dazzling diamonds.  I distressed my faux metal floral image from pocket silhouettes with an emery board, lightly scuffing the surface.  The greeting is from "Very Versatile"... a new mini catalog stamp set.

Recipe: 

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Brushed Silver

Ink:  Versamark, Basic Gray

Accessories:  Scalloped Oval and Large Oval Punches, dimensional dots, white signo gel pen, silver embossing powder, Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper

Stamps:  Very Versatile, Pocket Silhouettes

Here's another pretty pink manhattan flower card I don't think I've shared yet... It was a fun make 'n take at my downline unit meeting last week.

manhatt937987flowerpink

Recipe:

Stamps:  Oval All

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Vellum Card Stock

Other:  scallop edge punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, manhattan flower die, dotto, 5/8" satin ribbon, dimensional dots

Have a stampin' lovely day!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: