Monday, March 9, 2009

Mojo77 Challenge Card for Monday Morning

My Monday mornings generally start very early, with a jump start from the Mojo Monday card challenge.  Today was a little different... and it began instead with a quick run to the grocery store... UGH!!  The kitty cats were out of food!  All we had was crumbs and a few crunchy morsels.  Leo, my 20 lb fat cat is very particular about his food... and REALLY hates the crumbs... so off to the Grocery Store I went!!

After putting away the groceries, I gave myself 5 minutes to do today's quick and simple MOJO77 card challenge... the sketch is so very simple, it cried out for a simple card compliment.

Here's my card using Parisian Breeze DSP from Stampin' Up!, a retired Birthday Greetings set, the Large Scallop Oval Sizzix Die, Night of Navy and Whisper White Card Stock.  I added the navy brads, and linen thread to give it a bit more balance... quick, easy peasy!

MOJO77CBYU309

And, of course... here's the sketch if you'd like to create and enter one of your own!!

CBYUMojo77Sketch0309

Off to cut for my Wednesday OSW class.. hope to see you there!

Sharon

Pin It!

11 comments:

Donna MacDonald said...

I love your take on the sketch - nicely done!

Stampin'GHmom said...

This is pretty. I like the different pattern papers and the sentiment is nice too.

Steph said...

Nice job. I love the country look.

Craftyanny said...

nice card, papers are yummy too

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Pretty colors;)

Our Little Inspirations said...

I love the simple elegance of this great card! Wonderful colors and design - great job on the MoJo challenge!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card!

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colours

Terri E. said...

Love the sentiment and the simple card. Great job.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

itsabrt said...

What a fabulous take on the sketch! BR-T

Jenny said...

Beautiful {as always} Sharon!!