Sunday, March 1, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks in Bordering Blue and Barely Banana

I pulled a little switch-a-roo at the Senior Center on Friday, substituting my CASE interpretation (copy and share everything) of Christina's card which I posted yesterday.  Even though they probably wouldn't have minded doing two Easter cards, I decided to increase their card stash with one Easter Card, and one non-Easter Card... so this is my CASE card using the Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set:

jfortunacardcasenchristina  

Heartfelt Thanks is a two step stamping set.  We first stamped the full barely banana bloom and then came back with the coordinating outline stamp and brocade blue ink.  I love blue and yellow together... in quilts, and on cards.. and the ribbon was a perfect touch too!  In reality, I may have copied Christina's card verbatim if I hadn't run out of Chocolate Chip cardstock!  But the ladies really loved the Blue and Yellow combo too!

This second card is a case of Nancy Dawson who often shares her work in an online group I belong to.  I love everything Nancy does... and really appreciate all the work she shares online.  Click on her name to visit her lovely blog!

leprechaunalanancyd

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Norine said...

first card is so pretty and love how cute the second one is great job on both
Hugs
Norine

Jenny said...

oh gosh!! another reason why I NEED this die!! Love this card, so cute!!