Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guest Stamper Melissa Erickson

Last week, Melissa Erickson from Minneapolis, MN shared these cards with me... and all I could say was WOW!! And, I'll be CASE'n these cards! I emailed Melissa to see if she had a blog (no... ) and if it would be OK to post her cards on my blog. I was thrilled when she agreed... her cards are just GORGEOUS!! So here we go!

This is a 'mini magazine holder constructed with Parisian Breeze double sided designer series textured paper (#113993 / $11.95).. It's one of my very favorite papers from this catalog! The magazine holder will hold all the finished cards and envelopes that were made during Melissa's stamp camp.

minimag_0328merickson

Melissa made three different butterfly cards too.. They all use the exclusive Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die which layers 4 different butterflies and wings (#114507 / $21.95)

butterfly0328merickson

2sympathy_0328merickson

butterfly3_0328merickson

And this card using the Simple Flower Embosslit die (#114514 / $11.95)

1flower0328merickson

But... of ALL the wonderful cards Melissa created, THIS one really caught my eye!! It's quite stunning, and I just know you're going to love it too!! I'm going to feature this technique at my Techniques Class next month... make sure to sign up early!

Sympathy0328merickson

All I could say was WOW!! AND... Thanks Melissa for letting me share your fabulous art!

Visit my online stampin' up! store to purchase these and more fabulous, exclusive, perfectly matched stampin' up! products >>HERE<<

See you tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: