Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beautiful Top Note Bride and Groom, and FREE BLOG SETUP

Wow... I just love it when my Stampin' Up! Club Members and Customers share their wonderful creations!!  Don't you?  Way back in November I shared this Top Note Snowman:

snowmantopnotenove

 

He was a big hit... in all my customers, kids at Alden Road, and online stampin' friends too.  But, when I shared him with one of my stamp club members, she said "I see a Groom!"  Well, it sure looked like a snowman to me... (ha ha)... Of course I knew exactly what she meant!

(Original post on the top note snowman >>November 24th<<)

Today at our One Sheet Wonder Card Making Extravaganza, I found out EXACTLY what she meant when she pulled the most adorable bride and groom out of her tool bag!! 

 

Hum the wedding march along with me, and check this out!

brideNgroomNEL

Aren't they just the cutest pair?!  Allow me to introduce Mary and Matthew of Lakewood, NY.  This lovely pair will be favors for their July 11, 2009 wedding, lovingly designed by Aunt Esther.  Esther and Clara are cranking out 200 or so of these cuties for the upcoming wedding.   But Esther didn't just stop there... Here is the lovely matching Thank You note she made too

thankyouBrideNEL

Esther will add a score line along the top of the top note folded part of the card.. just below the bow, to make it easy to access and write.  The bride and groom are not SU... but it's such a clever idea, I just had to share... I LOVE my Stampin' Up! People!

Join MY Stampin' Up! Team Today, and...

I'll set up a FREE Simple Blogspot Blog for you too!  Read >>THIS POST<< to find out more!

What's a simple blog?

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the bride & groom!!! Too cute!