Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stuck in the Sahara Sand with a little Burgundy, Bravo that is..

Working on Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge Yesterday, I kind of got stuck on the Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Bravo Burgundy color combination.  I was playing with the Delicate Dots DSP and created a couple more cards. 

thinkingofyoussbba2

This was actually the first one I created using the Sale A Bration Set Polka Dot Punches.  When I finished this card and set back to critique it, all I could see was a Christmas Card (oops... wrong season!)  Even though the images had nothing to do with a Christmas theme... I tossed aside and went on to re-create the card.  I was much more satisfied with the second card, even though it didn't use any of the Delicate Dots DSP:

no1thinkingofyoupolkadotpun

Of course, I need to tweak it a bit with my paper snips... now that the I see it up close!  Of the 4 cards I made, I think this was my favorite!

Supplies

Stamps:  Sincere Salutations, Polka Dot Punches

Card Stock:  Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Sahara Sand

Classic Ink:  Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy

Punches:  1 1/4" circle, Spiral, Corner Rounder, and Eyelet Border

Accessories: Sponge Daubers, 1/4" Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensional Dots

Have a really good week!  And P.S.  Happy Birthday Kristin!

Sharon

Technorati Tags: ,,
Pin It!

No comments: