Monday, February 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 74 Dreaming in the Baja Breeze

Here is my Mojo Monday Challenge!  I always look forward to these as a jump-start to my week.  Today is particularly important as I did manage to clean my stamp room up a bit this weekend too!  All my stamps are in the shelves, all my ink pads and stampin' write markers are in their place and I'm ready to go to work!!

2009-02-16-001slfcbyu

Stamps:   Elegant Cheer 114856 / set of 6 / $18.95, Dream A Little (Hostess Level 3)

Card Stock:  Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White

Accessories:  Crop - a- dile tool, Baja Breeze Striped 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Soho Designer Hardwarde 114350 / 6 pieces/$4.95, Taste of Textiles Designer Series Paper 113991 / 10 sheets / $9.95

Here's the original challenge sketch just in case you want to try it yourself too!

mojomondaysketch0216cbyu

Have a really great week!

Sharon

Pin It!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Great design Sharon!!

Jenny in MAine

Krista Driessen said...

Gorgeous Sharon !!

Hayley said...

lovely card
x

Rach said...

a fabulous card, love your take on the sketchxx

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous colors!! Amazing layers!!

Kay said...

Very nice; I love your color scheme!

Colleen said...

Lovely card!

Maaret said...

Beautiful card!