Monday, February 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge 73 and Good Morning Sunshine DSP

I'm really enjoying the Mojo Monday Challenges.. especially since it's a card layout and design I don't have to come up with myself!!  It's also really fun to go back and look at all the creations that others have shared, as each person and challenge entry adds something different and unique to the design.  Sorry for the double post today... I guess I need to wait until they post the challenge before posting to my blog!  That said... here's my Mojo Monday Challenge 73 entry!

mojomonday73dspgoodmornings

Here's the original Mojo Monday Challenge 73 Sketch:

Mojo73Sketch_cbyu

Aside from the Mojo Monday Challenge, my inspiration came from the Good Morning Sunshine Double Sided Designer Series Paper.  The bright colors and lively flowers will be featured in an upcoming one sheet wonder class which I'll be teaching next month too.  I've been working on that class and will add this card to the One Sheet Wonder Class too, thanks in part to Mojo Monday!

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Card Stock:  So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White

Classic Inks:  Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point

Accessories:  Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper, Bigz Clear Die,  eyelet border and slit punches, chocolate chip corduroy button, linen thread, glue dots, sponge dauber, Ribbon Bundle:  So Saffron Ribbon (page 5 of the sale-a-bration catalog)

Isn't it fun??  The best part was that the ribbon bundle is FREE when you order $50.00 or more in merchandise during Sale-A-Bration!!  Place your orders online, check for upcoming classes, and get even more inspirational ideas on my Stampin' Up! Website CreatedByU HERE.

Have a good day!

Sharon

Pin It!

5 comments:

Lisa Graves said...

Very pretty!

Hayley said...

WOW stunning card - the colours are lush

Tonya said...

Ah, looks very sunny! Which is what I could use, some sun...this England rain is getting old!

Sue said...

oh what a lovely cheerful card, sue.x

Kathryn said...

So very pretty -- LOVE how the blue border POPS off the page --! :)