Monday, February 23, 2009

Mojo Monday 75 Birthday Card

Not a good morning!  My husband has misplaced his cell phone and we're afraid he left it at the grocery store.  He's a little bit of a control freak, so this is big!  I suspended his service this very early morning... to prevent unauthorized use and access.

I took a few minutes to throw together this quick card for the Mojo Monday 75 challenge using the Delicate Dots designer series paper, bravo burgundy, and confetti white Card Stock.  The stamp set is "On Your Birthday."

Here's the original sketch:

Mojo75Sketchcbyu

And, here's my card..

bdaymojomon75

And now I'm off to tear apart the house to look for my DH's cell phone!  Hope you have a better day!

Sharon

Pin It!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

This is really pretty!

Kelly Jo said...

this is really pretty! Good luck finding the phone. Off to create my challenge!

Corie said...

Love this, it is beautiful

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful. I love how you did the ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)

Pam said...

Very nice! Thanks for sharing! -Pam

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is awesome!

Craftyanny said...

gorgeous card

Fabrizio said...

Love the threaded ribbon, beautiful card ! X Fab

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very pretty!

Devon said...

Totally cute! Love the way you did your ribbon!

martha velasco prieto. said...

your card its beautiful,great job!

Laura Lawrence said...

This is great!

Laura
www.craftkitsbylaura.com