Monday, February 23, 2009

I just had to do it... Another Mojo Monday 75 Card

Sorry for the double post.  After scurrying around the house and contemplating picking through the garbage to locate my DH's missing cell phone, I found it!  The missing phone was lodged about 18" off the floor of my car, between the seat and the side of the car! 

So, given the reprieve, I really had to revisit the Mojo Monday Challenge... and give it another whirl.

Here is the second card I made this morning, featuring the Thoughts& Prayers Stamp Set, and Parisian Breeze DSP.  I like it much better!

mojo75bajathinkcbyu

Thanks for visiting!

Sharon

 

Pin It!

9 comments:

Corie said...

WOW -- another great one!!

Krista Driessen said...

Love your card !

Caryl P said...

Two great cards Sharon! Brown and blue is a fabulous color combination, so I'm partial to this card.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is great! Love the colors.

Sue said...

Lovely card, great sentiment, lovely colours & papers, sue.x

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very pretty card too!

Kay said...

Very beautiful; I love the color combination.

Devon said...

I liked your other card, but I love this one! Love the colors and the dots! Great job!