Saturday, February 14, 2009

CD Book and Box Class Feb21st Sneak Peek

Have you seen some of those cute CD books on the Net?  I've been wanting to make one for a while... and my book and box class on February 21st was the perfect reason to design/create a book just for you!

This class is based on the Parisian Breeze Designer Series Papers and will be filled with pockets, pullouts, and pages perfect for hosting your photos, thoughts, and dreams.  As usual, I'll pre-cut all your pages and supplies.  All you will need to do is stamp 'n visit with friends while you leisurely assemble this adorable book!  The Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper is double sided and textured.  The rich and colorful designs feature the in-color Baja Breeze along with our standard color coordinated card stock in Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and Kraft.

I just love this new organdy ribbon too.. it's so soft and has an elegant 'hand' typical of something you may find in fine bridal wear or baby clothes.  The ribbon is quite easy to dye with your sponge daubers too... schedule a workshop during sale-a-bration, and I'll show you how!

Of course, we'll have a wonderful home made lunch too... what a perfect way to spend the day!  Seating is limited for this class.. make sure to RSVP early... find out more at my Online Shop:  CreatedByU or simply click the events link on my sidebar!

Oh.. and I forgot to tell you... just in case you want to make this as a special gift.. we'll also be making a special box which will fit this handmade book of memories!

cdfolderbook0221frontslf

cdfolderbook_0221cbyu

cdfolderbook_0221v5cbyu

 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you...

Have a Happy Valentines' Day!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: