Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cards for My Alden Road Girls

Quick and cute... simple cards with a learning undertone for my Girls Card Club at the Alden Road School.  For the past couple of weeks, I've been diligently punching all my scraps of card stock and DSP in order to accumulate a bountiful supply of assorted shapes.  I'll drop off my stash of shapes so the girls can continue to create cards and perhaps mentor their peers in card making too!

These first couple of cards I call my Haiku cards.  Representing elements of the earth... blue water and sky, yellow sun, brown soil, yellow sun, green foilage, and flowers.  I'm sure they'll have lots of fun creating Haiku Cards themselves!  (The first one is my personal favorite!)

amyhaikualden022809cbyuslf

ahaikualden22809cbyuslf

Scroll down to see the rest of the cards we'll experiment with too...

 adragonflyalden022809cbyslf aaldenbflycbyu0229slf acaterpillaralden0228cbyusl acircleplayalden022809cbyus

The butterfly 'wings' were made with a flower image from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.. perfect for butterflies!

See you tomorrow

Sharon

Technorati Tags: ,,
Pin It!

2 comments:

nuts4stampin said...

All of your punched cards are really cute! TFS!

kelly Flint said...

The punch cards are so cool. I am thinking about all my punches and can't wait to get them out.
Kelly Flint