Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentines Bundle and Alden Road Girls Card Club

The Stampin' Up! Valentines Bundle (available thru January 31st at a discount price of $41.48) has been so much fun to work with!  I know my girls card club members at the Alden Road Exceptional Student Center are just going to love working with this fabulous stamp set too!

AldenRoadGirlsClub_Vcardmat

Many of the students at the center have limited dexterity issues, so I try to stay away from bows and knots.  They also re-create the projects I design and use them as fund raisers amongst teachers and students, making field trips more affordable.  The projects, therefore must be easily recreated!

AldenRoadGirlsClub_valentin

 

We will make these cute and simple projects on Friday, all with a Valentines' Theme, and all made with the Valentines' Bundle Special Offer!  You can order your bundle >>HERE<< simply click the SHOP NOW button, and enter the code 115405, complete with the Heart to Heart Punch, Love You Much Stamp Set, and Candy Lane Designer Series Paper, and 20% OFF retail too!

 

 

 

 

 

sandyhancock_pixiestix

 

The third project is a CASE and re-work of a swap I received from my "Upline's Upline Upline", aka Sandy Hancock in Texas.... and you can Visit Sandy's Blog HERE.  Here is Sandy's sample, complete with a 'forbidden' bow... too difficult for the girls to tie.  

 

AldenRoadGirlsClub_PixieSti

 

So... I reworked the sample a bit, added some more color, and of course... used the Love You Much Stamp Set!  It will be very easy for them to recreate, and instead of a bow, I used a rubber band to seal it shut!  The girls love to color too... I'm sure they will enjoy coloring the birds.

 

Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Very cute Valentine's projects.

:)

gayle said...

Hi Sharon, cute cards. How did you get the double scallop circle punch on the first card with the love birds?

sharon f / createdbyu said...

Hi Ladies...
sorry about the confusion! The larger scallop punch was actually one which I found at our local Joanne's store. It is made by EK succcess, and nests precisely with the SU! Scallop.
- Sharon

ererwer said...

I work with ESE students in North Florida too and I know they are going to like making these projects with me too.....however, I don't have these particular stamps, but I will share when we are done! Thanks for sharing!