Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Stems Leadership Swap Remake and New Catalog

I'm on my way to the Stampin' Up! Leadership and Regional Conference... and today am sharing a re-make of one of my projects which will be one of the swaps for the event.

sweetstemsremake_swapldrshp09

I'm really enjoying the new sweet stems stamp set from Stampin' Up! and if I had more time to play with it, would incorporate the pergamano technique, and perhaps pierce each of the scallops... but time is truly running out!

Another way to step up this card is to add Crystal Effects (CE_to the button.. it would really give it a glass-like finish.  The CE needs to dry overnight... or in humid (Florida) weather even longer. 

If you're attending the Stampin' Up! Leadership and/or Regional Conference, have a safe and uneventful trip.  I hope to see you there... and if not, I'll be posting to my blog throughout the convention!

Off to pack my bags!  Ooooh.. and when I get back, I'll have the NEW CATALOG in tow!

Sharon

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card! The original card was beautiful too but the polka dots really do make it special!
Jules

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for you at leadership, I want to swap!!

~Etoile~ said...

Gorgeous this card.

Andrea - EnchantINK said...

Hi Sharon ... sorry ... haven't said hello for a little while ... but have been checking your blog! Love this card ... and love the way you have put the scallop square punch on the side to create a diamond! Duh! Why didn't I think of that??? Will be back soon, Stampin' Hugs, Andrea