Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stampin Up Leadership and Regionals 2009... On My Way Home

Just a quick post... It has been a crazy, fun filled week!!  The Stampin' Up! Leadership seminar was absolutely WONDERFUL!  The class offerings were not only pertinent to my business, jam packed full of great tips and tools, and presented by absolutely awesome instructors and demonstrators!  If you are currently a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I would encourage you to attend next years' conference in Phoenix, Arizona!  I'd love it if all my down-line could attend, to... quite a rewarding experience!

I'm traveling home to Jacksonville today, and wish all my new friends a safe and uneventful journey... back to the Midwest, West Coast, Canada, etc.  It was a pleasure to meet and spend time with all of you, to pick your brains, glean bits of knowledge, and share experiences and swaps!

I'm looking forward to sharing some of the wonderful swaps I received, and to hearing from all my new friends!

Hugs,

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: