Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Living It Up In Orlando

Home from the Stampin' Up! Leadership and Regional event in Orlando, and everything is already a fast and furious blur.  Of course, I got to meet Shelli Gardner, Owner of Stampin' Up! (again)... and posed for the obligatory photo in which she looks fabulous, and I look frumpy.  I really need to learn to take my glasses off my head when posing for pictures!

I have to share a picture of the beautiful salad we were served on day one... with marinated portobello mushrooms and roasted red peppers, and an edible flower too!  I can honestly say I cleaned my plate!

abeautifulfeast

 

On the second day, we feasted on cornish game hens, potatoes, green beans, and dessert... all quite tasty, but not as photo worthy as lunch on the first day of leadership!

 

 

livingituporlando1

While in Orlando, several of us shared a two bedroom condo just a hop/skip from the west concourse of the convention center and Sea World.  The condo was decorated with a brilliant blue and yo yo yellow nautical theme.  It was roomy enough for all of us... and the master suite... well, here are pictures of the master suite too.

 

 

livingituporlando2 livingituporlando3

evasprize

 

During the leadership and regional events, Stampin' Up! gives away prizes... it is all done randomnly, during leadership we are given colored and patterned bands when we pick up our bags of goodies, and during the regional event, names are flashed onto the big screen.  Although nobody in our group won during leadership... one of my downline, Eva did win a free stamp set from the spring/summer collection 2009!  Here's a picture of lucky Eva with her free stamp set!  Needless to say, we were all quite jealous!  And, for a change, I'll be borrowing a stamp set from Eva instead of the other way around!

 

shelleynmeldrshp2009

 

Well.. here I am with the fabulous, famous, Shelli!  I have to say that this was the best event yet, and I'm really looking forward to attending Leadership 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona!  I hope you'll be there too!  Join Stampin' Up! today... simply to visit my Demonstrator Website... Look for the JOIN NOW button in the upper right corner, and enter the password JoinMYExclusiveTeam ... I'm looking forward to working with you!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: