Monday, January 12, 2009

Home Again... What a Wonderful Week

Wow.. It was a wonderful week of friendship and fun... but now I need to get back to work, prepping for this week's stamp club, our Saturday Stamp Camp, and more.  I've got so many wonderful new ideas and a new catalog to share with my friends, and you're going to LOVE everything... new stamps, new tools, new texture plates, new Decor Elements, all designed to coordinate with our existing products, papers, and stamps.

The new Stampin' Up! Spring/ Summer Collection is scheduled for it's formal release on January 19th... but call me to schedule your in home demonstration and sneak peek... and be sure to watch my demonstrator website for updates, upcoming classes, and opportunities. 

Beginning later today, I will begin sharing photos and swaps with all of you.  And, don't forget... you can Order Online HERE, and have it all delivered right to your door!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

manicstamper said...

I am just green with envy......imagine a whole week devoted to stamping with no interruptions.......BLISS!!!
Can't wait to see what you got up to.
Hugs
Sheila-x-