Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Coming Soon.. Retired Stamps For Sale

After several years of Stampin' I have certainly obtained quite a few retired stamp sets... and my stamp room runneth over!



Over the next few weeks, I'm going to begin posting some of those retired and dearly loved stamps on my Retired Stamps For Sale website. Some of the stamps will be brand new in their original box, some will be gently used, and others will show the wear of a dearly loved stamp. Prices will vary based on their condition, age, and availability.



I will make every effort to update the list as items are sold, but please email me before making any payments to ensure a particular set will be reserved for you. Payment Methods, Shipping and Insurance Options are posted >>HERE<< .

And... of course, I'll continue to post my creations on this blog too!

Sharon
Pin It!

No comments: