Friday, January 2, 2009

Candy Lane Designer Series Paper meets Sweet Serendipity

I just love Stampin' Up's! new Candy Lane Double Sided Designer paper!  Currently it is available as part of the Spring/Summer Collection 2009 Catalog preview.  I know a ton of you have already ordered this bundle and can't wait to get your hands on the luscious new papers and stamp set as well! 

Today's card share uses the soft vanilla dotted paper and zig-zag stitched and striped papers to create a simple yet fun card.  I've also used my Stampin' Up! Corner Rounder to round the right corners of my card, a trick I actually picked up from one of my down line, Abby V.  The Pink Pirouette background is actually stamped with the Bella Toile Background Stamp and Versamark ink, which gives it a tone on tone appearance in person.

serendipitycandylaneswap

Stampin' Up! Stamps:  Bella Toile, Sweet Serendipity

Stampin' Up! Card Stock:  Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette

Inks:  Classic Riding Hood Red Ink, Versamark

Accessories:  Crop a dile tool, scallop edge punch, corner rounder, Candy Lane Designer Series Paper, Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon

Where did I use the crop-a-dile tool, you ask?  I actually punched a 3/8" hole thru the first three layers of card-stock and wrapped my ribbon thru the hole and around the outside of the card to tie a perfectly placed bow!  Isn't that fun?

Check back tomorrow for more new card shares!

Sharon

 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that paper! This is the sweetest card!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to CASE this card when I get my Love You Much bundle!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh... will you be making this in our stamp club?? You're so creative, I'm so glad you're my demonstrator!