Friday, December 19, 2008

Two more simple card shares... KISS

 

embracelife1271_1 When you haven't stamped in a while, it sometimes takes time to get back into the creative groove...  And that was where I was when I created these two cards... STALLED.  I hate it when I hit the proverbial creativity 'wall'!!  That's when you just have to sit yourself down and create.  Barring other issues like health and exhaustion it doesn't happen very often to me (luckily)... but after such a tumultuous weekend, I have to admit it was a slow start.  These two cards are simple "warm up" cards, again very simple but I'm still putting the stamp to paper.. YEAH!

Stamps:  Embrace Life, Elegant Cheer

Cardstock / Classic Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Naturals White (CS)

Accessories:  Not Quite Navy Brads, Narrow Olive Grosgrain, Aqua Painter, crop a dile tool, mat pack, and piercing tool

 

 

always_heart_nightofnavy_sl

This is a fun re-make of a card CASE I posted earlier this year.

Stamps:  Always

Card Stock:  Whisper White

Classic Inks:  Not Quite Navy

Accessories:  Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, Urban Garden Designer Series Paper, Going Gray Marker

 

That reminds me.. I need to begin working on my Valentines' Day workshop too! 

 

See you soon!

 

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: