Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...

The Hoopla has ended, and now the clean up begins! Sunday should be a day of rest, but there's plenty still to be done. My nephew, husband, and son graciously packed up the out door tables and canopies yesterday... the dishes are done and (mostly) put away. And my stampin' room is a mess!!

Today will be an organizational event in preparation for a day of Stampin' on Monday... or, if the organizing goes well, perhaps this afternoon I'll be off to my creative classroom to stamp away the day. I've yet to address my Christmas cards and sort customer orders too... and then begin work on my Leadership and Regional Convention swaps (next month).

On a side note, the retired accessory list will be released on January 5th... and many of the retired stamp sets have already sold out!! Make sure you order your favorites as soon as you can, or they may be gone. To view the retired list CLICK HERE..... and to Order Online simply click MY SU SITE .

Thanks for sticking around... we'll have more cards and projects again beginning tomorrow!
Sharon
Pin It!

No comments: