Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Retired List Released Today... and... One More Day Until Company Begins to Arrive

Beneath this calm, cool exterior... am I panicking?  You Betcha!!  As you may have guessed by now, I'm not really a party coordinator type person... preferring small intimate gatherings with close friends to a big hoopla / celebration.  Our daughter, on the other hand wants all the bells and whistles.  Me, I prefer to stay home and stamp with my friends... or put in a few quick Silpada Jewelry shows, and this is all done and over, I will have some serious "ME" time!!

Today is "THE" day for the retired stamp list from Stampin' Up!  Historically, the list is released somewhere around 11am EDT.  Some of these sets are limited, and available on a first come, first serve basis... in other words, if there's something your REALLY want, online ordering may be the most convenient and best deal for you.  The good news is that if you order today, your items should be delivered to you before Christmas!! 

I'll post the complete list when available.  Items may be ordered online by clicking HERE... then select the "SHOP NOW" button in the upper right corner, just below my name. 

 

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: