Friday, December 26, 2008

New Catalog Sneak Peek Part II... and Praline Pecan Muffins Recipe

justbuzzin_3676-004ncsp_122

 

Everyone whom I show this stamp set to really wants one of their own!  The cute little bees are just adorable, and I'm going to be working with this stamp first as it is my absolute favorite of the sneak peek sets!

 

Can you envision black and white gingham ribbon wrapped around a top note stamped lovingly with bees?  And cardstock the color of honey and a warm brown pot too?  Or a panel of adorable bees dancing across a sweet card to a loved one?   Not sure where I'll start.. but I'm guessing that will be a good start! 

 

I'm sure there's lots more fun and wonderful stamp sets in the new catalog too... I know I'll be ordering the day of the catalog release... how about you??

6a00eRaspbtartpapere76970c

 

As promised... here is a picture of the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Papers too!  I showed my hostesses the papers during my appreciation luncheon.. and they were thrilled with these papers.  The colors are rich, the patterns are gorgeous... lots of potential here!!   If you're stuck in a gloomy winter spot... these papers will bring thoughts of spring, flowers, and bright sunshine - y days!

 

Praline Pecan Muffins were served at my hostess luncheon, and everyone wanted the recipe...  so I told them I would share it here on my blog.. These muffins are very good after they've cooled, but they are REALLY FABULOUS warm from the oven... they are really quite simple to mix up too!!

Praline Pecan Muffins

set oven to 350 degrees Farenheit

Ingredients:

1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar

1/2 cup all purpose flour

1 cup chopped pecans

2 eggs well beaten

2/3 cup (softened) butter

Directions:

  1. Grease and flour 12 regular size muffin cups or 18 mini muffin cups (or use paper liners).
  2. Combine first three ingredients in a medium bowl ( sugar, flour, pecans).
  3. In a separate bowl, combine eggs and butter until smooth.
  4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stir until 'just' combined
  5. Spoon batter into muffin cups filling 2/3 of the way
  6. Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit until done (toothpick will come out clean)
  • Regular size muffins 25-30 mins
  • Mini muffins 20-25 mins.

Cool on rack, or serve warm (YUM!).

Merry Christmas to All!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, and the smell really great too! I made these Pecan Praline Muffins this morning, and they really do melt in your mouth! Roll me out the door, I'm going to make them again and again!