Saturday, December 6, 2008

Covered in Paint and Dust

Sorry, no great card shares again today... spent most of the day yesterday sanding and painting!  I still have a very long way to go.  My DH came home and asked if I'd fallen down, I was covered head to toe in sanding dust.  Muscles, knees and feet are sore... and there's still much to be done!  Our DD came over yesterday and helped clean out her room, did some laundry, and put up the tree.. a BIG help!  My husband painted the hall bathroom and after much discussion decided we would put the old mirror back in place instead of trying to renovate the whole thing in 4 days.  I know I'm really busy right now.. but business is business, feel free to contact me with your holiday orders.. or simply ORDER ONLINE HERE.  And thanks a bunch!

I'm off to work, company is coming... and I've still got to make swaps for the downline meeting too!  See you soon!

Sharon

Technorati Tags:
Pin It!

No comments: